hey family
So ya thats ok about the letter i was sent waiting to long. But I'll look forward to the letter. and the only think i really want in the next package is the cds i keep telling mar to make.. Run Kid Run. and explosions in the sky... 2 bands that would be good music.
Thats way cool about Scott and how he is back i never thought he would get back ha ha. Also thats good about parker. I hope he hangs in there. So that's cool that you and Tracy spoke together thats like the dream team hitting it up ha ha. thats.
So thats also cool about your work sending you to a really nice place I'm way jealous I wish I could have been there. lol and that's sad about Mars teeth she needs to get those out bad. and thanks for sending jc and burrows something. ill get you his adress.
Did you get my christmas card??? I wont need a card because we just will be at a members house. So dont worry. its crazy i have been out so long and have met so many wonderful people. So did you ever get in touch with clark again??? and thats crazy about the gas its so cheep it's still 1.60 hear.
So ya be happy. so ya the holidays alot of people are having there hearts softend so remember to get out and do your missionary work because poeple need the gospel also just to let you know the j***** are getting a divorce. Its sad but she feels its best for the family. so keep them in your prayers.
Well I love you all and thank you for everything I hope you doing all right and staying out of trouble. Just remember to do what is right and the lord will bless you I promise you that. may the holiday help you teach the gospel..
Love Elder Nelson
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment