Elder Nelson 2010

#2

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Letter 11-17-08

Hello Family,
How are you all? Happy Birthday Mom. Your just as old as Dad now.
So today it was chilly this morning and I'm sick again. The same thing pretty much that I had at the MTC. It sucks. But I am sweating it out so don't worry.

We had a picnic. A ward one on Saturday.l It was way fun. We played volleyball. And we road our bikes there. It was way far away but a good bike ride. Lots of investigators were there.

So I'm learning to juggle. It's fun. I love it! Oh and tomorrow we are getting carpet. So that will be cool. So I bought a Celine Dion Christmas CD today. I needed some Christmas music. So ya.

But I love you. But we have to clean the house out now. I love you lots. Thanks for all you all do for me.
Love
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Alex Misson 2009

Alex Mission 2009a