Re: Family Letter 11-30-08
Hey family how are you all I'm doing great! Life is wonderful and couldn't be better.
Thanksgiving was a blast. We played football in the morning with the Deltona ward. then we came home and the Pulvers wanted us to come play with them. So we meet at a park and played football and soccer. It was funny because they have 4 daughters, the mom, the dad and the oldest sisters boyfriend. So we didn't really do much in football but throw the ball and junk like that ha ha. But it was a blast we played "it came to pass" after dinner, it was funny. but it was good times. Ya on Christmas will be 6 months from home and the Pulvers want us over there for breakfast and opeinging presents, so I'll prob call from there. It will be cool, they are a way cool family and have the freaking coolest dog ever. It's a german shepherd great danne mix, it's sick. I want it so bad.
Elder LeBel and I both spoke and so did Bro Clark (well he bore is testimony) and President Martell. It was good, very sweet sacrament. And the oldest Pulver daughter brought her boyfriend to church it was sweet. He seems really interested now.
Thank you for fasting for the J***** (I took the name out soas not to embarass anyone) family that will be greatly help them. And that's cool about Scott tell him hello when he gets home. And tell Clark he is a fool and i pitty him ha ha. Tell every one hello for me and im doing well. Sounds like every one is doing well.
I got a letter from brandon that was kinda cool I guess. I'll write him back soon.
It did rain alot on Sunday so that was cool. And dont worry too much about the sd card, I still haven't needed it for a while.
Well family I love you so much and thanks for everything you do for me. Just keep me in your prayers and always do what is right and the Lord will bless you all, I promise.
Love Elder Nelson
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment